Main image

Friday, September 18

Pea Pod The Peacock

Who's a pretty girl? Pea Pod is!



Pea Pod is a lovely gal, full of color and life. She stands a little over 20" tall and has been placed on a natural wood mount. She is made from fleece, pipe cleaners, and is stuffed with recycled plastic shopping bags.

Take a peak at her in my Etsy shop along with all my other Eco Etsy items!
www.ArtTales.Etsy.com

Just because I post pictures of my work on my blog, doesn't mean they are free range for the picking. :) All images and designs are property of ArtTales. If you would like to feature me on your blog or website, just send me a note when it's up! LEFTZ are collector items and are not toys. They are perfect for your bookcase, studio, or desk. Please keep out of reach of children.

2 comments:

Lrc said...

wonderful and colorful! i love the feathers!

LEFTZ said...

Thanks :) I realized today how many shades of blue I actually have, so I couldn't think of anything better to use them on!

Post a Comment

RSS Feed