Main image

Tuesday, September 8

Story Time

My LEFTZ are so versatile and with that being said, I have decided to start a Storybook Collection.

Here is the first in the collection. Let's take a trip, don't forget your basket full of goodies...








Each felt piece takes about 2 hours. They are all handsewn with the blanket stitch. Their good eye is made out of layered vintage buttons and their left eye is made out of felt. Their innards are made from polyfill and they range from 5 1/2" to 9" tall. All pieces are felt except for the lumberjack's clothes, which consists of a cotton blend and blue jean material.

Soon all four of these will be up in my shop. If you are interested in them before I post them, send me a note.


Just because I post pictures of my work on my blog, doesn't mean they are free range for the picking. :) All images and designs are property of ArtTales. If you would like to feature me on your blog or website, just send me a note when it's up! LEFTZ are collector items and are not toys. They are perfect for your bookcase, studio, or desk. Please keep out of reach of children.

1 comments:

Lrc said...

Thanks for following my blog! I love your new creatures and the way that they look out at the world!

Post a Comment

RSS Feed