Main image

Thursday, October 8

Genius


Smart as a....



Don't let his cute looks fool you. This guy is more than just smart, he's a sly one. Keep on eye on him or you might find him raiding your eggs in the middle of the night.

Genius is made from fleece and has a vintage layered button eye. He stands a little over 14 1/2" high and is 8" wide.

Find him and other LEFTZ in My Etsy Shop


Just because I post pictures of my work on my blog, doesn't mean they are free range for the picking. :) All images and designs are property of ArtTales. If you would like to feature me on your blog or website, just send me a note when it's up! LEFTZ are collector items and are not toys. They are perfect for your bookcase, studio, or desk. Please keep out of reach of children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed