Main image

Friday, October 9

Hop - NOT FOR SALE

Hop is not for sale at this time.





Meet Hop!

Hop & her baby are made from cotton fabric, their good eyes are made from vintage layered buttons, and their left eyes are made from fleece. She stands about 14" about 7 1/2" at her hips, and 12" from her tail to her feet.

She is not for sale at this time because I will be sending her off to Stuffed Magazine I've been told they will return her (with postage of course) So once she returns I will consider posting her in My Etsy Shop

Now go love a o.X!

Just because I post pictures of my work on my blog, doesn't mean they are free range for the picking. :) All images and designs are property of ArtTales. If you would like to feature me on your blog or website, just send me a note when it's up! LEFTZ are collector items and are not toys. They are perfect for your bookcase, studio, or desk. Please keep out of reach of children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed