Main image

Sunday, January 24

New Tribal LEFTZ Collection


This is the first plush in the Tribal LEFTZ Collection. This fellow lives in the forest and is a great hunter. His shield, made from a giant Bigbe leaf, protects him along with his handmade spear.

This Tribal LEFTZ is made from fleece, has a layered vintage button eye, and is stuffed with recycled plastic shopping bags.

He is 16" tall, a huggable 10 1/2" wide, with a 4 1/2" wide tummy. His spear is 10 1/2" tall. Spear and shield are removable.

Give this LEFTZ a home.



By purchasing this LEFTZ you have helped recycle: 24 plastic bags

While sitting at my cutting table, I dreamt this guy up. I knew I wanted to make him fun, different, and woodlands themed. His accents including, tree bark texture, leaf shield, and sprouting leaves, brings everything together.

I plan on making whole tribes of these fellows with varying details. Until then this Tribal LEFTZ can be found in my Etsy Shop

2 comments:

mkdreambig said...

Omg, I LOVE HIM!!!! Great job!!! I love your imagination!

LEFTZ said...

Thanks Kellie :)

I have 3 more cut out and ready to be sewn. Hopefully if I can get some cleaning done in my studio today I will be able to get another done and posted.

Post a Comment

RSS Feed