Giveaway will have 3 Winners!
This time I thought I would do a different type of giveaway. For the months of April & May there will be 3 winners If you have felt discouraged not winning my previous giveaways, you will now have a better odds. Good luck!!
These Plush Sparrows are made from reclaimed fleece blankets, jackets, and sweaters. They range in size from 6" to 7" tall and is 10" to 11 1/2" wide. They're good eye is created with layered vintage buttons and they stuffed with recycled plastic shopping bags.
A total of 72 recycled plastic shopping bags were used in the creation of these plush.
Due to the materials used in these creations, these plushies could be a CHOKING HAZARD and are NOT intened for children.
International friendly :) Ships anywhere!
HOW TO ENTER:
There are a few ways you can get entries into this giveaway, I'll list them all below along with how many entries doing each thing is going to earn you... Note: You DO NOT need to do all of these things to enter. Doing just one will suffice, however doing more things will equate to more entries! :)
1. Follow my blog, comment that you have done this (1 Entry).
2. Go to my shop (http://www.arttales.etsy.com/) and find your favorite item, then come back here, and post the link to the item in another comment (1 Entry).
3. Heart my shop on Etsy, post in a separate comment that you have done this (1 Entry).
4. Blog about my giveaway, "Tweet" about it on Twitter, talk about it on your Facebook or Myspace, whichever suits you best. Come back here and tell me about how you helped promote my giveaway by posting a link to it in another separate comment (1 Entry for each promotion done, please post each one in a separate comment)
5. Buy something from my Etsy shop, come back to this blog post and post the link to the transaction in yet another comment (5 entries).
*** This month's bonus entry (while available)
Peewee the Plush Octopus has been nominated for Etsy's & The Daily Green's Trash to Treasure Celebration! Vote for him -- If you have already voted thanks! Leave a separate comment saying you did so. (Voting will be open until April 20th)
Please be sure to include your contact information in each comment you post (email, link to your Etsy shop, just somewhere that I can contact you to inform you that you've won). Also please PLEASE be sure to post separate comments for each thing you have done to enter yourself into this giveaway.
Each comment will be numbered, and this is how the winner will be chosen through a random number generator. :) If you have any questions feel free to contact me through my Etsy shop. Good luck! Entries will be accepted until 11:59 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on May 20th 2010. Winners will be announced May 21st 2010