Main image

Friday, September 17

BLOG FEATURE & AN OLD LOVE





A Book from my childhood


Old Bear by Jane Hissey is one of my favorite books from my childhood and the love still carries over even now. I've always believed that stuffed animals came to life when their masters weren't around and that they should never be forgotten by putting them into storage.



Old Bear is full of beautiful illustrations by Jane Hissey herself. Each page can capture anyone's attention no matter what the age.



This book proves that you don't have to give up your childhood stories but that you can continue to enjoy them and share them with your own kids!




LEFTZ Feature


Jennifer was kind enough to feature me on her blog today. I really appreciate her kind words and you should definitely check out her Etsy shop at sassypackratstudios.etsy.com

3 comments:

sassypackrat said...

I love books from childhood! I enjoyed featuring you! Thanks for the esty shop plug even though it wasn't necessary or expected. ;0)

Unknown said...

Yay! I loved that book...oh wait...you're my sister!!

LEFTZ said...

Andy - Let's go sit on mom and make her read it to us :D

Jennifer - Not a problem :)) Thanks for the feature!

Post a Comment

RSS Feed