Main image

Sunday, October 4

Armadillo Collection - SOLD



Sorry for the half icky pictures. Something has been up with my camera recently and I'm afraid it wont make it much longer.

The little guy who's up front is a cute baby Armadillo. He stands a little over 8" tall. Made from gray fleece and has a layered vintage button eye.

Mr. Tall stuff, Mack, is a candy apple red Armadillo who stands 13" tall. Also made from fleece and has a layered vintage button eye.

Both were custom orders and have been sold, but if you would like either one I can make one as close as possible. Just send me a note and let me know :)


Just because I post pictures of my work on my blog, doesn't mean they are free range for the picking. :) All images and designs are property of ArtTales. If you would like to feature me on your blog or website, just send me a note when it's up! LEFTZ are collector items and are not toys. They are perfect for your bookcase, studio, or desk. Please keep out of reach of children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed