I am holding my first ever giveaway! You could win this:
Lucky is the perfect pet. He doesn't eat a lot or drink a lot. Just keep him attached to your wall and you'll always know where he is!
Lucky is made out of fleece and filled with recycled plastic shopping bags. He stands a little over 12" from base neck to tip of ears and over 8 1/2" wide at neck. He stretches over 15" from the wall to nose.
Note: This is a picture of what your Rhino could look like. This specific Rhino has been sold, since all LEFTZ are handmade by me, your Rhino will look as close as possible. Please allow 1-2 days for the creation of your rhino.
All LEFTZ are rough stitched, which means the stitches you see are ragged and by hand. The stitches holding them together are done with the sewing machine to insure their innards stay put. Each monster has an unique look and shape. Their eyes are made from layered vintage buttons.
Also includes natural wood mount. Will come with pre attached hanger and attached to your new pal Lucky.
Not intened for children.
International friendly :) Ships anywhere!
HOW TO ENTER:
There are a few ways you can get entries into this giveaway, i'll list them all below along with how many entries doing each thing is going to earn you...Note: You DO NOT need to do all of these things to enter. Doing just one will suffice, however doing more things will equate to more entries! :)
1. Follow my blog, comment below that you have done this (1 Entry).
2. Go to my shop (http://www.arttales.etsy.com/) and find your favorite item, then come back here, and post the link to the item in another comment below (1 Entry).
3. Heart my shop on Etsy, post in a separate comment below that you have done this (1 Entry).
4. Blog about my giveaway, "Tweet" about it on Twitter, talk about it on your Facebook or Myspace, whichever suits you best. Come back here and tell me about how you helped promote my giveaway by posting a link to it in another separate comment below (1 Entry for each promotion done, please post each one in a separate comment)
5. Buy something from my Etsy shop, come back to this blog post and post the link to the transaction in yet another comment below (5 entries).
Please be sure to include your contact information in each comment you post (email, link to your Etsy shop, just somewhere that I can contact you to inform you that you've won). Also please PLEASE be sure to post separate comments for each thing you have done to enter yourself into this giveaway.
Each comment will be numbered, and this is how the winner will be chosen through a random number generator. :) If you have any questions feel free to contact me through my Etsy shop. Good luck! Entries will be accepted until 11:59 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on November 29th 2009. Winner will be announced November 30th 2009, just in time for the holiday season! :)