Main image

Monday, October 5

Whew...Chops - SOLD

Yay all my orders are done, ready to go AND a week early!

To celebrate I made this gal.


Chops is a sheepish gal. She enjoys laying about and eating pencil shavings. Keep her away from your sharpener and she will stay a nice healthy weight.

All LEFTZ are rough stitched, which means the stitches you see are ragged and by hand. The stitches holding them together are done with the sewing machine to insure their innards stay put.

Each monster has an unique look and shape. Their eyes are made from layered vintage buttons.

Chops is made out of fleece and filled with recycled plastic shopping bags. She is a little over 12 1/2" long and over 8" wide. He scarf can be removed for warmer days.
She is currently for sale in my shop.

Just because I post pictures of my work on my blog, doesn't mean they are free range for the picking. :) All images and designs are property of ArtTales. If you would like to feature me on your blog or website, just send me a note when it's up! LEFTZ are collector items and are not toys. They are perfect for your bookcase, studio, or desk. Please keep out of reach of children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed