Main image

Wednesday, January 13

Mr. Piggy


Meet Mr. Piggy!

This fellow was so much fun to create. From the beginning, I decided that I wanted to give him a huge head compared to his body.

After I cut him out and began sewing him, I realized something horrible! I didn't have a button anywhere big enough to use for his nose. The only solution I could think of was clay. I hand sculpted his nose and used my tools to make his nostrils.

There may be a farm theme starting...

Mr. Piggy is not for sale at this moment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome!

mkdreambig said...

OMG!!! I was going to ask you if you were going to make a pig and then I came here.....I so want one for my future desk!!!! ;o)

LEFTZ said...

Kellie, just wait! If you like pigs.. I have a big surprise plush in the works :D

Lrc said...

awww so cute! I love the huge button for his nose!

Post a Comment

RSS Feed