Minnitwiss is a happy gal from the Land of Many Leaves. She enjoys baking and gardening. She loves to make up little songs as she works.
Minnitwiss stands a little over 19" tall and about 7" wide. She is made from fleece and cotton fabric. Her good eye is made from layered vintage buttons. She is stuffed with recycled plastic shopping bags but is still soft to the touch.
Not intened for children.
International friendly :) Ships anywhere!
HOW TO ENTER:
There are a few ways you can get entries into this giveaway, I'll list them all below along with how many entries doing each thing is going to earn you... Note: You DO NOT need to do all of these things to enter. Doing just one will suffice, however doing more things will equate to more entries! :)
1. Follow my blog, comment below that you have done this (1 Entry).
2. Go to my shop (http://www.arttales.etsy.com/) and find your favorite item, then come back here, and post the link to the item in another comment below (1 Entry).
3. Heart my shop on Etsy, post in a separate comment below that you have done this (1 Entry).
4. Blog about my giveaway, "Tweet" about it on Twitter, talk about it on your Facebook or Myspace, whichever suits you best. Come back here and tell me about how you helped promote my giveaway by posting a link to it in another separate comment below (1 Entry for each promotion done, please post each one in a separate comment)
5. Buy something from my Etsy shop, come back to this blog post and post the link to the transaction in yet another comment below (5 entries).
Please be sure to include your contact information in each comment you post (email, link to your Etsy shop, just somewhere that I can contact you to inform you that you've won). Also please PLEASE be sure to post separate comments for each thing you have done to enter yourself into this giveaway.
Each comment will be numbered, and this is how the winner will be chosen through a random number generator. :) If you have any questions feel free to contact me through my Etsy shop. Good luck! Entries will be accepted until 11:59 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on February 7th 2010. Winner will be announced February 8th 2010, just in time for Valentines Day! :)