Main image

Monday, October 4

GOOD THINGS


My newest victims!

Good things come in threes as they say and it's true! I was able to visit my parents for a short time this weekend and visit their thrift stores. I found these stuffed animals and I'm excited to start cutting them up.

Another great thing, I finally have a new camera! I haven't had a ton of time to play around with it, but I'm hoping to get some time this week.

Tonight I put the last stitches into a custom set of 18 monsters... yes 18! A lovely lady from CA recently contacted me about this project and I'm excited to have finished. Now that I am finished with that order, I can now start on my plush for my gallery showing in Jan.

Busy busy! But for now I'm going to relax and sleep late tomorrow ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS! 18! That is a lot! Can't wait to see some new items. I have missed them.

LEFTZ said...

Sarah me too! My shop and posts have been lacking since I started this project. I'm ready to start listing new items!

Post a Comment

RSS Feed