Main image

Saturday, November 13

VINTAGE STORE FINDS





Vintage Store Finds

I stopped at my favorite vintage store today and found these great suitcases. They were a total of $8 and are beautifully lined.


New victims! Don't they look jolly? ;)


I found boxes of old Christmas lights and I love them! We used to have these on our family tree until we discovered that they were burning the tinsel. I think I will use these for display purposes only ;)




Yep, that's a violin. I've always wanted to play so when I saw this I snatched it up. My Husband's Grandfather is going to teach me out to play but until then I will just annoy everyone with my noise!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

new victims, ha ha love it! looks like your shop is a good one. xo

Anonymous said...

I love those suitcases. I have been looking for something like that for a photo prop

LEFTZ said...

Sarah if you give me an idea about size or color I can look for you. No idea how much shipping might be.

Post a Comment

RSS Feed