This fellow has already been sold, but I didn't get a chance to post his info yet.
I created him out of this really emo, skull and crossbones jacket I had. Realizing that a lot of my plush were bright and cheery,
I figured it was time to create one that was a little edgy ;)
Here is a sneak peak at my new packaging!
New Packaging consists of:
• The continue reuse of boxes.
• Plush will now come wrapped in 100% recycled tissue paper or 100% recycled brown paper (from the reuse of paper shopping bags)
• Packages will be tied with twine (this has many uses after the package is opened)
• Hanging tags on plush AND packages will be printed on Eco Highlights paper (FSC certified fiber from well managed forests)
• Thank you cards - Envelopes made with 100% recycled fiber - Cards made with 35% recycled fiber - Printed with nontoxic soy-based ink.
• And my plush will continue to be created with scrap fabric, thrift store clothing, and donated materials, plus stuffed with recycled shopping bags.